You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-31 10:31 am

Cetacea

Funcaptcha?

This may be a little off topic.  However, I first learned about about Funcaptcha here at SFS and I'm using it for my phpBB site.  I noticed that there were no new members that had joined in about the past week.  It turns out that Funcaptcha is not loading.  Funcaptcha doesn't even load on funcaptcha.com's own Contact Us page!  Has anybody else using Funcaptcha experienced these problems?

Here are the errors I get with my phpBB site...

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/funcaptcha.php:146)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/funcaptcha.php:146)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/funcaptcha.php:146)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/funcaptcha.php:146)

#2 2018-05-31 1:07 pm

Papa Parrot
Website

Re: Funcaptcha?

Why don't you contact them ?
If you are using a "Free" version, it has been discontinued , I received a e-mail from them , notifying me about this, they said all free service would be discontinued.

#3 2018-05-31 4:50 pm

sklerder
Website

Hi !

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/funcaptcha.php:146)

You seem to have an error in your "/include/functions.php" script.
This error is due to the fact that the header output started at line 146 of the script (maybe by an "ob_start" command) and another command is trying to modify the header starting to line 4688 (but also lines 4690, 4691 and 4692).
In more clear speaking, your "/include/functions.php" is trying to modify information that have already been sent ...
If these 4 lines are related to the Funcaptcha plugin, maybe it is not well installed ...

Last edited by sklerder (2018-05-31 4:50 pm)

#4 2018-06-01 7:02 pm

Papa Parrot
Website

The e-mail said in July:

Effective July 1, 2018 (GMT+10), FunCaptcha will discontinue service for Free account types as created under the applicable terms and conditions.

So I suppose that would not affect you, yet.  In any event maybe you should contact them:
support@funcaptcha.com

Board footer