You are not logged in.

#1 2020-11-23 6:36 pm

sauroman1

NotebookReview.com keeps tagging me as SPAM and censoring my posts

Hello. I finally found out who is false flagging my email as SPAM. As I mentioned earlier my old email got recently tagged as SPAM and it happened when I recently registered in www.notebookreview.com forum and have posted long/complex posts that are clearly not malicious or Ad. I posted the same topic just corrected the title/topic there again using a new email address`but now I also got there flagged as SPAM. 
Can something be done about this? 

#2 2020-11-23 7:50 pm

Alex Kemp
Website

Re: NotebookReview.com keeps tagging me as SPAM and censoring my posts

Use the Removal link at top.

#3 2020-11-24 8:53 pm

pedigree
uıɐbɐ ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ buıʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ɯ,ı

If your email address is listed here as spam, and its not, then we can remove it.  if there is evidence posted with the submission that shows clear intention of valid content without links to sites then action can be taken against the false submitter.

If you're asking if we can control what another website does with its content, then no, that's their site, their rules, take it up with them

#4 2020-11-27 5:07 pm

sauroman1

Says my public IP address 192.40.57.233 is in your database. And forum http://forum.notebookreview.com/ still says following:

"You have been banned for the following reason: Spam. Please contact the administrator if this was done in error.. If you would like to dispute this ban, please contact info@notebookreview.com. "

#5 2020-11-27 6:59 pm

Alex Kemp
Website

If your username, email address and/or IP appears within the SFS database, then use the Removal link to request removal from our DB.

Otherwise, contact the notebookreview administrator.

There are 6 reports for your public IP, running from 10-Jan-20 18:12 to 21-Oct-20 19:47. The email address that you used to signup with SFS is NOT amongst those reports. If that is your permanent public IP (and you do not own it) then you will need to contact your ISP to get it sorted, since I suspect that you will keep hitting problems. With six reports across 10 months I would expect the removal-link NOT to work.

$ whois 192.40.57.233
CIDR:           192.40.56.0/22
OriginAS:       AS46562
Organization:   Performive LLC (TSSL-2) [USA]

Board footer